Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Post for 2011!

This year I plan to become the best blogging expert out there...nah not really just write stuff that i hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it.
So where we are at, Chrissy was a smashing hit with my family as seen below we all feel the love when photos are taken.

The cousins in a world of joy after Nana learns how to use a digital camera

The crew hard at

Chlo and I out on Dads Toy a bit of biscuting (soft option for those that can’t ski), it was funny then being thrown around out the back of a boat, but the next day the pain was worse than the first gym session back after the off season.

The picture that is missing is of my cousin Jase and me riding his new motorbike! Also the botchy game on Xmas Day a massive increase in form after me being in struggle city on Xmas Eve!

New Years day has been and gone and now I’m days away from my first official race of the season, the Australian National Road Race. I could not have been better pre pared for this event. Learning from my preparation in the last two years and adapting a few things to get the lead up correct, I feel fit, strong and confident. I look forward to the race and hope to see you all out at Buninyong enjoying the pain from the sidelines!

No comments: