Thursday, January 27, 2011

So what's been happening?


The lead up to nationals was the perfect. The race itself was a massive let down without even stepping on the podium finishing 4th u/23. However this did not put a halt on my desire to have a good season. It has only made me hunger.

After nationals I spent a couple days down the beach with my Dad in the boat fishing. Spending time with dad is rare and something which I haven’t been able to do in a long time. Spending time with Dad is relaxing because of our similar ‘go go go’ personalities.

By the end of national’s week I was back n Adelaide for the TDU women’s crits.  The races provided me with some solid training, and I tried to be aggressive throughout the 3 races.  A lot of k’s surrounded the TDU and the aftermath of the event. I’m in the full swing of training, with my homie Les and Chloe being good training partners along with the Bombardea boys.

I head across the pond on the 15th of February, keen to start my first professional season with KLEO Ladies Team. More information about my new Italian team to come.

Amongst the awesome times here in Adelaide, master chef Les provided a fantastic Australia Day BBQ last night.


Stay tuned for what is going to be an action packed few months/year.
Till next time
Ange

* My thoughts are with Amber Halliday who crashed in one of the women’s TDU crits and was badly injured. Amber is a tough solider and I’m confident she will pull through strong.  

No comments: