Sunday, January 30, 2011

A positive response bring on da blogging


So I got some good comments about my blogging from some mates so here comes on the onslaught of my life!

This last week (since my last blog) has flown like the rest of this month. Time is traveling super fast and i'm just 2 weeks out of traveling to Europe for my first pro season.

Along with the training load, and work, summer in Adelaide is all about the love. I managed to put up my hammock, which my best mate Chloe gave to me for my 17th Birthday. Already it had been christened with a nap, a couple of reading sessions.
The beast of a hammock 
 Saturday night brought a night of dinning out with the boys. You could say i'm the parmy queen. Polishing of my plate nicely he some boys failed at the challenge.
 Tahlia (consolidating our 25year friendship), Me, Kimmy (awesome work side kick and balance between Tahls and I,  and Matteo (teacher of inappropriate Italian.
Chloe (my new third house mate) and Me. 
This week brings more k’s, more get together’ and with the heat finally reaching Adelaide some serious beach time!
Till next time
Ange 

No comments: