Monday, February 21, 2011

It's time to say goodbye!


Tomorrow I will be embarking on my first European season and to be honest it’s only now that it has kicked in and I’m very excited. I’ll be based in Forli, Italy and jet setting around Europe competing in some of the biggest women’s races.

My preparation has gone well. With a lot of base under my belt and strength I’m looking forward to a great season.

However something had to occur before going away….my going away bash! What a night it was. There is nothing better then having all your good mates around you, drinking a diet coke (wink, wink) and having a tummy full of laughs.

The night was documented as seen below with pictures taken by my personal photographer Tahlia. Special mention has to go to this woman who has become a best friend since starting at Cibo Melbourne Street, what we have titled as a ‘25 year relationship into 3 months’. A shout out has to go to my coach who put up a solid performance…nearly as good as mine. A big thanks to my boss’s. Claude and Ori it shows how much I have enjoyed working at Melbourne Street Cibo when your boss’s come to your going away, and embrace the night just as much as you. Melbourne Street Cibo is certainly got this little worker for life when I’m in Aus. Lastly to my mates, thanks for being my buddies love each and everyone one of you and will be blogging and skyping so get on it!
 Number one Italian friend, me and Matteo 
 Tahls and Me 
 Chaddy (white t-shirt) said to put this up.
 The best boss's in the world, Ori and Claude. 
Best friend, Coach, Life Coach and Dad- Nashy. 
 This is where I go wrong.
 Pretty good family - Jane, Kel, Kate, Em, Shell. 
 Number one Nana. 

Sharh B-rat wanabe

Till next time 
Angela 

No comments: