Friday, March 18, 2011

How’s Italy?


It’s grand, a better question...how is Jo Hogan? Jo is one stomping cyclist and just received the AGF scholarship. I’m a massive fan of Jo’s because of the way she conducts herself on and off the bike. A true trooper and champion I have no doubt this woman is going to go a very long way in this sport, and wish her the best of luck and I hope I’ll see her soon in Euro land. Follow this link to find out more http://www.amygillett.org.au/champion-cyclist-awarded-amy-gillett-foundation-scholarship 

Below are four pictures that sum up my time in Italy last week.
 The healthy people workers. 
Italy has a blockbuster..they didn't accept my Australian membership card...
 Tough competition to where i spend most of time in waking hours. 
 There is a pile of dust on the floor, the picture doesn't show this, but i swear i was cleaning!

Being in a team house has its benefits. You always have people to train with, you love massive pasta feeds, and resting the legs on the coach is not seen as lazy but part if the job. However there is a down side that is if one get’s sick we all get sick. This has been the case in the KLEO household. I’m hitting it on the head with antibiotics and all other drugs as seen in picture one. The extra time off the bike I’ve spent attempting to study up a storm. Also catching up on some movies. And towards the end of this week I’ve become restless and even started to clean the house! After my first little spin today in 4 days I’m confident that I’ll be fully recovered in a couple more days and raring for next weekend’s world cup in Italy.

Tell next time when i'm back to my fit and jumpy self. 

Ange 

No comments: