Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Onwards with the blogging.


So let start be saying you can follow my team on Facebook, here is the link

The Italians lets say are a little behind on the technology side of things so the FB page is a bit doggy, you will see what I mean…

Next blog will be the ‘team blog’ with pictures of everything and everyone, with all this intense training I have not been able to take happy snaps on the ride!

So the second week in Italy has been very cold. The other day I came home literally frozen from training. It took me a good hour to warm up and my hands, where burning it was that cold! The weather has continued on the down, with snow expected tomorrow. The wind trainer will certainly be getting some loving this coming week.

To keep myself entrained I have started uni online, a struggle first to get the brain going again. Other time filling activities have involved watching a few Italians DVD’s, along with some serious card playing as proven below. It should not have to be mentioned but my commitment and dedication to coffee drinking has been in full swing as well.

We should also take some fashion advice from my teammate Chiara, her choice of bedclothes is truly a dedication to our grandmothers ;-)

 Chiara in the morning, such a delight!
Fun, fun times! Andrea and I. 

Till next time 

Angela J McClure 

1 comment:

Profisc said...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kleo-Team/158988474155359