Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sitting at Primo '1'.

Home away from home. 
I’m creating a blog series titled ‘sitting at Primo’. This place is like my second home. You ask why? Every time you walk through the doors I’m greeted by welcoming smiles and warmth from Primo and his lovely wife Barbra. The language barrier is certainly present in this case, but nothing a random customer who knows a bit of English can’t translate so our points of conversation get across. The coffee is grand the pastries fantastic, and the location a nice 2min bike ride aware from my house. Further it is on a corner…if you don’t already now that if a café is on a corner more then likely it is an awesome one!

So let’s begin, I’m sitting at Primo for my third time today punching out some serious reflection while I overhear Primo explain to a customer that I’m from Australia and that I ride a bike for a job. It’s been a good week of training in Forli with the second half of the week bringing the goods with the weather. My uni studies have been making progress with a few assignments signed, sealed and delivered and a couple not far off. Tomorrow is going to bring a day off the bike, with a day packed full of nothing. Similar to what my housemate was enjoying today out on our little piece of balcony paradise.
Well deserved. 
 So enjoy the weekend people.

Chat later
Ange 

1 comment:

tiffp said...

"Punching out some serious reflection"... you kill me. Hope your ears were burning because there were some serious Ange stories being thrown around at Redlands this weekend. Jazzy has a little kiwi that is her good buddy this year, but as she said "No one could replace Ange." Some of the Ange Redlands stories are not fit for print...but I had to do one of my fave Ange quotes "Did you not see me attack at the base of the Sunset Climb?" Good job on the Euro campaign. A presto