Sunday, April 3, 2011

I don’t want to sit here.


 My wage allows me to splurge on the latest technology. 
I am suppose to be in the saddle right now racing The Tour of  Flanders this however due to some disappointing ‘technical difficulties’, Instead I find myself in front of the flat screen watching the men battle it out.

Let’s hope that these ‘technical difficulties’ are sorted out by La Fleche Wallonne Feminie in two weeks. My season has taken enough of a battling without really getting started I hope for a turn around soon. 

Late this week saw me escape from the bike and the books and go to Bologna, with my Italian friend Roberto. A busy city is an understatement; imagine fitting Melbourne’s shopping scene into one long street!
I managed to get rid of ever other tourist for a personal shot with me and the fountain. 
Chat later

Ange  

No comments: