Monday, April 11, 2011

Avoiding study to write this blog post.

To start off this awe-inspiring blog post I want to say that I often have my camera in tow when I head out for lunch and dinner for those ‘I wish I had a camera on me’ moments.  When I go to order my food I always have a feeling it will be awesome, and I’m often correct, living in Italy makes easier to make such assumptions. However when my food does come out, I’m so involved in the moment that it is gone before I even have time to chew. So from now on I plan to make a bigger effort on taking wonderful pictures of the places I dine at, pretty much to make it easier explaining the food I eat to my parents!

So away from handmade pasta to handmade, heart and leg driven training. This weekend has been great. Nearly the whole Kelo Ladies Team came to train in Forli. We had a solid weekend in the sun, with many laughs, the girls picking up a bit more English and myself still lacking (despite trying) Italian lingo.

An event that also marked the weekend was my friend Natasha’s Birthday Party! I felt like I was at a wedding, the music and DJ pumping, long tables full of people enjoying their food and vino, and one well actually two massive birthday cakes. I may not understand full Italian, however dancing is it’s own international communication.
 PARTY!
Italian family Barbara and Primo.
Monday morning brought a coffee ride, my enforcement of Primo café as our location of choice is slowly making its mark on the girls. I think the fact that we can sit outside in the sun on deck help’s my cause. It’s a tough world out there picking a café to sit and drink liquid gold, and of course Forli has one on every corner and in every street!
The sun and easy riding in full force. 
To start the morning off...Primo cafe with the teamies. 
Tomorrow 8 team members leave for Holland to race some flat and hard-core races. Unfortunately not my type of cake I will remain in Forli to keep training up a storm and will meet the girls in Belgium for Fleche Wallonne.

Chat Later

Angela 

No comments: