Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sitting at Primo '2'.


The second post of this series. After a ‘nice’ session on the bike this morning, I escaped to Primo café for the coffee and study. Being relatively productive this time with the occiaonal check up to see how my teamies are going in Holland. From the results it looks like it kept together and the girls finished well.

There is not much more to this post then to say everything is on track for Fleche Wallonne. I’m itching, dying to race my bike. Robbed of opportunties for being sick every time I’m called to the line, I really just want to get out there and do what I came to Europe for.

My next post will either be a motivating one before fleche or an even more motivated one after fleche. Saying this actually nit having raced my bike in so long I can’t expect much from fleche, but the experience will do me the world of good.

Chat Later

Ange 

No comments: